Donnerstag, 8. März 2007

The nightmare

Oh, what a silly day in school again! It´s the same every day! For six weeks I´ve worked as a teacher in the new school. And the pupils are so crazy and so stupid! That´s a nightmare. I´ve talked to the principal and told him about my problems, but he didn´t help me! I hate my job! But now ... I´m at home. What a luck. ... Oh, what´s that? A letter for me? I´ve never got a letter before ...

"Dear Mr. Hill! You are fired!"

Oh my god! I´m fired! I´m fired! What a happy day! Never going back to this place of hell on earth! Let´s celebrate this wonderful day! Here I have a bottle of a very good old wine, this was a birthdaypresent from my grandma Betty last year. So ... lay down in my armchair, drink my wine and smoke a cigar. Heaven on earth!

... two hours later ...

I think it´s time for my lunch! Potatoes and vegetables. My favourite food! The last weeks I ate fish and chips ... every day! I can´t see fish anymore! But the time was always too short to cook a normal meal! And by the way, now I have time for all those things, I´ve never done before: Maybe I wash my dishes, clean up me room ... oh, I´ve got a carpet?! Thats so hard to believe! What a happy day! But now I think it´s time to go to bed. Well, tomorrow I search for a new job, maybe as a ... tourist? Haha!

*ring ring*

Hey, what´s that? What´s the silly noise in my ear?! It rings! Rings?! Oh shit ... my alarmclock! It´s a new day? A new morning? That´s just a dream? I´m not fired?? I have to go to school every day to those stupid pupils??

THAT´S a real nightmare!!!!


Dies ist mein Englisch-Aufsatz vom 05.03.2007. Für diesen Aufsatz bekam ich eine 2. Zur 1 reichte es nicht, wegen 4 Schreibfehlern ... Macht nix! :)




Comments:
*lach* Ob sich der Lehrer da wohl schlapp gelacht hat ?! ;-)
 
Ja natürlich ^^ Hab nen Lacher geerntet. Meine Lehrerin meinte auch, es sei inhaltlich der beste Aufsatz gewesen aber eben diese doofen Schreibfehler!! :( Naja :)
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen



<< Home