Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007
... best friends ...
We all need a best friend

Best friend, never gonna let you down.
Best friend, always gonna be around.
You know, whatever life puts you through,
I'll be there for you!
We all need a best friend, to understand.
A best friend, to take your hand.
You know, whatever life puts you through
I'll be there for you!
Für meine beste Freundin und Schwester!
Best friend, always gonna be around.
You know, whatever life puts you through,
I'll be there for you!
We all need a best friend, to understand.
A best friend, to take your hand.
You know, whatever life puts you through
I'll be there for you!
Für meine beste Freundin und Schwester!
Comments:
<< Home
Man hat uns auch schon für Zwillinge gehalten, ne olle Oma. Aber soo ähnlich sind wir uns dann auch wieder nicht ;) Ich zumindest finde, wir sehen uns gar nicht ähnlich.. aber Aussenstehende sehen das wieder anders.. ^^
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home
